Fabio Merlo a annoncé la sortie de sa nouvelle version 3.5 de l’utilitaire Flight Control Replay Professional Edition, désormais compatible avec P3D v4.
Il a profité de ces derniers mois pour y ajouter de nouvelles fonctionnalités : dont PlayAsAI pour filmer depuis un avion du trafic IA, PlayMode Simulation Rate pour changer la vitesse de lecture de la vidéo 2x ou 4x, en accéléré ou ralenti, et MultiInstances pour ouvrir plusieurs fenêtres de FCR en même temps.
Communiqué de presse :
Thanks to Users and feedbacks I m proud to annouce new FlightControlReplay Professional v3.5, one of the most complete flight recording software that permits to record and play flight situation and a lot of useful things. This v3.5 version include last version of SimFramework internal engine that adds a lot of useful features after a long job started when I released v3 in late 2016
New Flight Control Replay v3.5 is here! New features implemented in this new version are:
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d V4 full Compatibility
- PlayAsAI(Plasy as Traffic) . User can choose and play his preferred Recorded Flight as AITraffic. You have all options available that you already have in standard playing mode, change simulation rate onthefly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his flight. You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time. NEW with v3.5
- PlayMode Simulation Rate. User can modify SimulationRate (during the PlayMode) using 4 buttons in main User Interface (2x,4x,Slow and Fast). This permits for example to compose a video or analyze in a better way a flight. NEW with v3.5
- Multi Instances. Thanks to the system architecture renewed now you can manage more than one instance of FCR at the same time. NEW with v3.5
Flight Control Replay Professional bring a new way to record and play flight situation with a lot of other features like Voice recognition, Hardware button support, Xbox One Controller support , third party aircraft support, trigger support, time slider support and so on
Flight Control Replay others main Features are:
– Record and Playing a lot of airplane variables:
- Plane Latitude
- Plane Longitude
- Plane Altitude
- Plane Pitch Degrees
- Plane Bank Degrees
- Plane Heading Degrees True
- Brake Position
- Engines Throttle Position
- Fuel Tanks Level
- World reference position
- Ground Altitude on instruments
- Sim On Ground
- Smoke Effects
- Main Exit effects (Opening/Closing)
- INNER Marker, Outer Marker, Middle Marker
- Radio NAV , COM, TANSPONDER, OBS, ADF
- Concorde Visor Nose Handle
- ENG PROPELLER LEVER POSITION
- ENG MIXTURE LEVER POSITION
- PROP RPM
- GENERAL ENG COMBUSTION
- GENERAL ENG Starter
- GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE
- GENERAL ENG THROTTLE LEVER POSITIONS
- ENGINE N1
- ENGINE N2
- ALL ENGINES RELEVANT PARAMETERS
- ALL FUEL TANKER REAL TIME LEVEL
– Export recorded Flight situation for view it in Google Earth 3D and Google Maps 2D.
– User can choose sample rate for record a flight (6 times per second , 1 time per second, Custom Visual Frame per second, every 4 seconds and Automatic ).
– Custom Altitude Trigger Value for Start Recording. User can choose at which Altitude (Above or Below) the system can start record flight.
– Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR. Now you can speak to software and it records, play, go forward and go backward according with your voice command.
– Record a flight situation and also your voice during flight.
– Enable / Disable Voice recognition directly with a button in main User interface.
– PREPAR3D or Flight simulator X Connection
– Record a flight info with unlimited length (Aircraft model , position, heading, bank etcetc).
– XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features. (NEW!)
– Play / Pause saved Recorded flight in original Flight Situation (if available).
– Fast forward backward play.
– Start flight from an entry point of a recorded flight that user can define.
– Zoom In and Zoom Out flight simulator point of view from FCR client.
– User can change camera view from FCR client.
– Stop playback at any position to continue manually with FCR yellow slider.
– Show time stamp inside Flight simulator during play.
– User can define an hardware shortcut for start / stop recording, start / stop playing and forward and backward (this is useful if users use full screen FlightSim option)
– User can choose custom file path where FCR put file with flight recorded (.FCR and all Flight Simulator files attached)
XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features. (NEW!)